Thursday, January 5, 2012

This last weekend...

Sit around and watch football with the boys?  HELLZ NAH!!!  I do not roll that way, you should know that by now.  So as I was dusting, I found some things to do...
 Moved the bed to the striped wall, moved the dresser down the wall...
 Put the night stand in the useless corner.  And the chair is there, for now...  Who knows.
 3rd view.
 Moved Ivan's bed against the wall to make more floor space...
 Moved the dresser and chair over.  Love the shirt sticking out, sorry...  He just put away his clean clothes.
 Moved the foot locker there.  And you can see some of Ivan's artwork.
 Bought these ornaments on clearance at Hobby Lobby.  I wanted them to look like bath bubbles, and when I hung them I accidentally did this cool square ganging shape.  Did not mean for that to happen but LOVE it!!!
Seriously, you have more art space than you know when you use the ceiling!!!  It also helps to have mother tall ceilings like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment