Wednesday, January 4, 2012

My nervous energy... TODAY!!! January 4th

So today EVERYONE was back to their normal schedule after the holidays.  B went back to work yesterday, and Ivan started back to school today.  SO Ro and I went to the gym, and I decided after all my cleaning yesterday, I would FINALLY do the touch up paint (much needed) in the family room.

So Ro and I went to Home Depot, knowing I wanted a small can of Studio Taupe in the premium satin sheen...  BUT NO!!!  The gal in front of me had to be the MOST QUESTIONING PAINT BUYING PERSON IN THE WORLD!!!  Do you have this color, how much do I need?  Sheen?  What's that.  UGH!!!  So I had time to put in my order and tell JR I would come back after I picked Ivan up from school.  (Yes, I know his name, and he knows mine, and he knows my kids.  Who loves Behr paint?  THIS GIRL!!!)

So we run to Ivan's school and get him, but Ro is on meltdown so I ran through the Taco Bell drive thru for some golden blackmail (and it worked, BOOYAH!!!) and headed back to Home Depot.  And guess who was waiting for help?  NO ONE!!!  I guess I went at the wrong time.  But of course JR looked at me and asked, "what in the world are you painting now?"  "Touch up paint for the play area, you know, the boys thrash it."  "I thought it looked familiar."  HAHAHAHA!!!  He knows me well.

So here are pictures of today's doings...
 Time to repaint over this thing, especially since the shelf incident...  WE SHALL NOT SPEAK OF IT!!!  HAHAHAHA!!!
 I guess I don't wanna put a bird on it any longer.
 CAGED BEAST!!!  No, not really...
 I just moved all toys into the front room.  But Ro can now run around crazy while I paint, MILESTONE!!!
 And here is Ivan creating his "movies" (such future hits as Dino Boy 60, Spiderman 16, and his remake of Jaws 2 which is now a cartoon where the shark eats a deer).
 DONE AND CLEAN!!!
 So now I want to rearrange the family room...
 But instead Ro turns on the TV (yes, himself) and informs me "NOOO!!!" to if I can vacuum while he watches TV.
 And see what he is watching.
 And this must be why he wanted to relax...
 Love this...
 So hey, I have leftover paint from my black rails, sooo...
 I HATE WHITE DOORS AND GRUBBY HANDS!!!
 Thus this begins...
 LOVE IT!!!
 Looks so grown up.
Aaannnddd...  Yyyeeeaaahhh...

No comments:

Post a Comment