Friday, July 8, 2011

Today's Featured Decorator - Ivan

My 4 1/2 year old is becoming a sort of designer himself.  Blame his mother for that one, the crazy woman who lives with a mass amount of paint chips hanging everywhere to get a feel for them.

I sat down and talked design with him this morning while waiting for preschool to start-
     Favorite design show - House Crashers "because they crash stuff"
     Favorite designer - David Bromstad "he paints stuff"
     Favorite colors - Red and orange
     What does he do in his free time - go to the park and preschool
     Favorite art mediums - Paint, glue, color, and stickers
     Favorite super heroes - Iron  Man, Spiderman, Captain America, and Wolverine

Ivan designed his own bedroom with some help from mom.  He chose 4 paint samples which I then made into "Wonkaflage," and he chose the Tibetan Orange as the main color.  Specks of decor include basketball and Harley Davidson items, and a poncho liner his papa believes all the grandsons need, and I bring into the designs of the rooms (wait till Ronin's room is discussed).  I also love using Christmas lights as night lights, you'll see it as a pattern with me, hee hee!!!

Thank you, Ivan, for letting me discuss your decor style today.







No comments:

Post a Comment