Wednesday, July 6, 2011

STOP THE CRAZINESS!!!

My kids are lucky enough to have a play area where all their toys can go in an off voided area in our family room.  And being the organizing dork I am, I have gone through several adaptations of how to store their things. I have had small plastic boxes, a padded trunk from Target, and several types of baskets.  I remember the days when all of Ivan's toys could fit in the bottom section of my china cabinet.

Those days are no longer, and now we have TONS of toys for the young ones.  Young ones which I insist clean up after themselves or I do toss their things. Mean, I know.  So how is the easiest way to store things and assure a 4 year old and an 18 month old will pick up after themselves?

FUN PLASTIC BINS FROM LOWES!!!  I believe they're around $8 each.  (The larger one was purchased by my mother in law years ago.)

There is no order, but do I care?  You choose your battles.  My battle is to have them clean up!




No comments:

Post a Comment