Thursday, July 7, 2011

Help me out!!!

I don't want to paint the bathrooms...  I draw the line there.  I did it at the last house, and hate it!  Worst rooms to paint!!!  So the master is WHITE, and will stay WHITE!!!  And here I have this AWESOME master on suite, and I'm like AHHHHH!!!

And everyone dreams of these spa like retreats,and can II be serious here?  I really just shower and brush my teeth there.  I spend more time sitting on the edge of the tub talking to B while he gets ready after a late night at work.

Define spa like to me, please.  So far I have several pieces up, and I did a simple job of putting wash clothes in a jar (which I have another jar, ideas).  I NEED HELP!!!  And I know it could be answered with painting, but I really don't want to go there right now.






No comments:

Post a Comment