Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas gifts visited...

Okay, recap of Christmas gifts and spending of gifts.  Bear with me, I am manic over this stuff.

Thank you mom and dad for gift cards to Hobby Lobby!!!
 Got this idea from a friends Pinterest page...  Canvas and wooden letters painted the same color.  It was supposed to have Christmas lights back lighting it, but I put the paint on so thick the lights were useless.
 And I edged it with leftover diamond ribbon.

 Fell in love with these Cookie Monster colored pillows, 50% off at Hobby Lobby so $15 each!!!
And they're soft!!!
 Got the awesome Roscoe sign from B's parents, LOVE IT!!!  And I FINALLY got my prints from our Christmas pics, better late than never, right?  Got the great frame at Hobby Lobby, GIFT CARDS ROCK!!!
Just showing the 8x10's I got FINALLY!!!

















No comments:

Post a Comment