Sunday, December 11, 2011

Wait... Could I have inspiration?

Today I looked over our bed and thought, "hey, those metal numbers could go in the hall.  I've been thinking of a new piece for over the bed."  And here are some things I came up with...

(Note to mom, the ceramics are 50% off this week at Hobby Lobby this week, maybe I can finish off the AWESOME gift card you got me for my bday.)
 I am afraid I am a teal and purple lover, I NEED DIFFERENT COLORS!!!
 I stole the metal globe from my bathroom.
 Michaels only had 1 ornament hanger, so I will need 4 more for my other ornaments.  In case you're wondering, I got the cool metal numbers from Fred Meyer (how I miss you FM) after Ivan was born.  He was born in 2006.  Well, they stopped selling them, and Ro was due in 2010, so I just had to deal with numbers for just Ivan.  But then Ro was born 2 1/2 weeks early, so I was able to turn the 6 to be an indecisive 6 or 9.  YAY!!!  If I had gone for B's birth year, it would have been more simple, but SOME people think pervie of '69.  ;)
 LOVE THAT BOX!!!
 I will paint this deer Ro has seemed to adopted with rainbow glitter paint.
Now for this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment