Saturday, September 24, 2011

Furniture Shopping

So when we moved down here, we moved from a 1,071 sq ft house to a house more than twice that size, so our furniture was a joke!  So I was in charge of finding a place to buy furniture, and I found a GREAT place where we could get 3 rooms of furniture for a wonderful price...  Too bad the quality wasn't wonderful.  I have also realized that sectionals suck, and you don't want darker furniture with kids.

So I went to Ashley the other day to window shop, and found this sofa and love seat (I wanted Stone, not the red or green).

So we all had a family trip to Ashley today where we ordered the sofa and love seat, AND!!!  Daddy got his throne...
And I am assuming the boys are digging design like mah, because they had a field day there.  Iron Man was playing...

The boys got balloons...



Ro got to test out furniture, poop, and then chill...

And mah found her dream swivle/oval/cushy/who needs a bed chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment