Monday, August 20, 2012

My sexy black doors...

So a little over a year ago, I painted my railing and railing cap black to keep from footprint and fingerprints from the boys.  And then on Pinterest I see pictures of all these sexy gloss black interior doors with the nice, crisp white trim.  And let's face it, white sucks!  It sucks with kids, dust, kids...  Kids...  And gloss black is SEXY!!!  It's black...  It's glossy...  And the idea of using a Swiffer over a Mr Clean Magic Eraser is, well, SEXY!!!  HAHAHAHAHA!!!  So today I started the downstairs.  Of course, in true Shana style, there will be more.  Much, much more...
 I painted the back of the front doors last Spring because of filthy little fingerprints.
 Coat closet before...
 Laundry room door before (there's chalkboard paint on the garage door).
 Bathroom door before...
 A reminder of the railing...
 First coat...
 Second coat, DONE!!!
 Close up!!!
 Downstairs linen closet door (yes, downstairs...  I have a walk in one upstairs.  So this is really my craft closet).
 Laundry room door DONE!!!
Bathroom door DONE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment