Saturday, November 12, 2011

Going to throw you off...

I MADE SOMETHING SAVORY!!!

The boys are coming home from hunting today, and I had a beer cheese soup recipe I wanted to attempt.  When I tasted, it was REALLY beer-y, so I added a bunch more cheese.  I hope they like it.

 You can use any Cream of soup, I chose celery for a more neutral base.

 MY FAVORITE CONDIMENT!!!

 Hi, dad!!!  Used your fave beer...  Hope you don't mind!
 BEER BUBBLES!!!
 CHEESE!!!  (BTW I would not use sharp cheddar like I did, it has the same WOWWY WOW WOW as the beer.)


 They said to use croutons as a little something, something...  These are $1 a bag at Vons (Safeway) and Ivan thinks they are a food group.  WIN, MAH!!!
 Yummy!
Served with a little Caesar salad and cheesy jalapeno bagel.

No comments:

Post a Comment